Friday, May 31, 2013

UGH!! That pretty much sums up my mood today. I am beyond frustrated with my current living situation. It is not easy to move back home and live with your family after being out on your own for 16 yrs.
I miss having my own life. I miss things being quiet and clean. I miss cooking in my own kitchen, whenever the mood strikes. I miss being able to come home and relax. Right now just the very thought of going home makes me feel so much aggravation, so much frustration, so much stress.

It makes me feel terrible to feel anything less than happy to see my family. There has been so much drama these past few months due to some issues with my little sister, and adding that on top of my own personal issues is making life unbearable. Not just my own. Life is really taking a toll on everyone I love right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment