Thursday, May 30, 2013

This day did not start out very well.

Waking up at quarter til 5 because you feel something crawling on you is no way to start the day. 
I don't even actually remember feeling something crawling on me. It was more like waking up and just knowing. My body was reacting before my brain woke me up. Can someone tell me why it is that when we feel something crawling on us we instinctively fling it across the room instead of killing it? Is it just me? Am I just such a fraidy cat that I need to create distance before death? I can accept that. Anyway, you know I screamed like a little girl, well maybe not as loudly as I normally would. There were other people in the house sleeping. The boyfriend, however, was gonna have to deal with. Sorry babe! We didn't find it so I couldn't go back to sleep. You know it was going to have to come back to finish the job, right?!
Naturally, I had to text mom immediately to share. Misery loves company ya know. THANK GOD she messaged me back, and that I dropped my cell phone under the bed, which in turn scared the critter out of hiding (under the bed...told you it was coming back to finish the job). Of course I had to scream across the house for the boyfriend to hurry up and come and kill it.

After all that excitement who could just go back to sleep?

So, I spent the morning working on the blogs. I am pretty happy with the results so far. Still have some more tweaks I'd like to make, but I gotta figure out how to actually go about those.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment