This is always one of my favorite days of the year.I like to think of my birthday as my own personal New Years Day. I take some time to reflect on the past year...take some lessons with me and let the rest go. I make a new list of goals and wishes for the year.
I keep them secret, just like you are supposed to, otherwise they won't come true. I can tell you one thing though... There are some pretty fantastic things floating around in my head these days.
I actually started this post on my birthday, before it turned to crap. I had no idea that it was going to be an entire week of crappiness. And when I say crap I mean it. Each day has been worst than the last. In the end there was no celebrating with friends and/or family. All I got was another year older just like every year before. Oh, there was the near destruction of my relationship with the boyfriend,who btw changed the plans we had made for my birthday to be able to go play some imaginary fucking card game. Yes. He went and did it anyway, even knowing how hurt I was by the whole situation.
HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO ME INDEED!!

No comments:
Post a Comment