Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I had to bring this blog back because...


  • I like being able to look back and reflect on things from time to time.



  • I feel like my grandparents (hence Charles & Elsie) can hear the words as I type them and I want them to know exactly what is going on in my life. Crazy! I know, I know. 



  • No matter who reads my blogs (like anybody actually takes the time,but if you are THANKS!) I want them to know the real me. Good, Bad, Exceptionally Fabulous ( Really!!)


I was afraid that anyone who did actually read this blog (and THANKS AGAIN if that happens to be you) would think I was not a very happy person. I actually am quite happy. I have my moments. Sometimes I have a lot of them for a long time. It is actually called depression and I am not even a bit ashamed of it. Writing helps with that though...most of the time so this is my therapy. YOU ARE MY THERAPIST! Don't go getting all preachy or anything, but should you feel the need to comment, I promise not to get offended.

Anyway... lots has been going on and I have much to catch you up on in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment