Saturday, June 1, 2013

How lucky am I to have such an amazing, supportive boyfriend?!

REALLY FREAKING LUCKY!!!!  No, Really.

He is so sweet to be letting me stay with him as much as I want to while I am dealing with my living situation drama. I know he is so ready for me to start the new job so he can have his space back. He is trying so hard not to let me see his frustration with my invasion. I love him so much for being there for me. I know he has no idea how important it is to me that he is just there.

Things have been so crazy these past few months and he has been my rock. Wherever he is, is my peace. He is where I feel like I can find myself and rest.

He came into my life at a ridiculously difficult time and has been unwaveringly steady, and positive.When I think about all he has stood by side through... drama with the ex, the terrible sadness and depression over not having my kids with me, the craziness and chaos that is my family, fights we have had because of all the stress in my life, me walking out on not just one but two jobs.

I am so blessed to have this man in my life and thank God for him every day.

Thank you so much babe, for being there for me. For all the hugs. For holding my hand. For listening to me rant. For wiping my tears. For letting me fall asleep on your chest. For never letting me fall.

I can never begin to thank you enough. I love you so very very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment