No one and I mean NO ONE has the power to take away my happiness.Not any more. I refuse to let it happen again. I refuse to stoop to the level of others and engage in drama and foolishness. They can exhaust themselves with their efforts, but in the end they will be the unhappy ones. Unhappier than they clearly already are. I have too much to be happy about.
I have a boyfriend who loves me and wants nothing more than for us to be happy together. We aren't letting anyone or anything come between us.
I have awesome children. I love them like mad.
I still have my Lulu...and someday she will be with me again. Until then I'll smile and know that I was the bigger person.
I have an awesome job and can easily meet my bills.
My faith is strong.
I am strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment