What a shitty day this turned out to be. Woke up in a good mood too. Isn't that always the way.
All I wanted to do was get some stuff taken care of at home so I could be prepared for work in the morning, and try to start planning the boyfriend's birthday. Once I got all of that done I was going to have the rest of the day and night to spend with the boyfriend.
Little did I know that shit was going to hit the fan. You know sometimes you see it coming, but this time... This time I was totally taken by surprise.
So much hatefulness and negativity still find ways to creep into my life. All I want is to be happy with my boyfriend and my kids and our dog. Is that really too much to ask?
I pray for peace,love and happiness to be in our lives on a daily basis. I pray for negative influences to be kept out of our heads,hearts, and home.
Tonight while I am lying in bed crying I am praying that my boyfriend knows just how much I love him. I am not praying for the sleep I am losing, that tomorrow will be an easy day at work, or to make it so that none of the events of the day happened. All I pray for is him, for love, for our family. Not one prayer for myself,not even a tiny one.
I am sorry. Hang in there. :/
ReplyDelete