Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Saw my kids today. This probably sounds like a good thing, but NO. There is no worse feeling in the world than your kids telling you they want nothing to do with you. I know they don't understand all that is going on. I know they run with what they hear from their dad. I miss them every moment of every day. Guess that is a feeling I better get used to.

In other news. I love my boyfriend. I love his friends. I don't love his friends trying to project their ideas of what our relationship should be onto my boyfriend. I am actually worried it is going to have a negative outcome on our relationship at this point. He already has his own set of issues (don't we all), and they are well aware of that fact, doesn't seem fair to put any more on him (doesn't seem very friendly either).

No comments:

Post a Comment