Sunday, March 17, 2013

I am hopelessly in love with him, but there are these little things that he does/doesn't do and says/doesn't say that remind me of my life before him. It makes me wonder if it's just me. I'd like to believe that isn't the case. I know he hasn't ever really had a serious relationship like this, and ours has been stuck on fast forward from the beginning, but I have said so many times that it is the little things that end up making the most difference. I've never been one to be impressed by grand gestures. I've always believed that the people who really know you, love you, want you don't need to blind you with extravagances. Simple,sweet gestures... those little things, little moments mean everything. Such a small thing...Is that too much to ask??
Maybe it's just me. Maybe my heart, my soul is just too damaged from my past. I know I read too much into
situations, it's a bad habit I learned. I have told him from the beginning that I don't know how to have a healthy, normal relationship. All I know is I love him. All I know is that we work. All I know is that I am terrified, have this paralyzing fear, that he will be gone and I will be left without a breath.



No comments:

Post a Comment