Thursday, April 18, 2013

Good news : I have a job offer.

Bad news : It's not really what I was hoping for.

Put in tons more applications tonight. Hoping for some more phone calls this coming week. Hate to have to take a job I don't want. Makes the long hours and crap pay hard to tolerate.

Good news : My honey and I managed to talk things out.

I sure hope we can make it work. I love him beyond all sanity and reason.

Bad news : Lu was out of the backyard again today and covered in mud. We have no idea where she is getting out. All we know is my sister's idiot dog is leading the escape.

Good news :  We managed a quick walk through High Point, sans the muddy puppy, and got to scope out some ideas for the front yard. Now we just need the money to make it happen.

Bad news : My eyes are ridiculously sore from staring at this computer screen all afternoon. Definitely need to get my eyes checked. Need job with good pay to afford benefits...

Good news : I have my guy to cuddle up to and to wake up to.

Good news : Twisted, weird, and perverted as he is, my little brother keeps making me laugh and smile. I love that crazy boy.

Good news : The good outweighs the bad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment