Monday, September 23, 2013

After a horrible last month, I am back and better than ever. STRONGER than ever! I may have lost everything, and by everything I mean my kids, my credit, some friends and even some family. I am not letting this swallow me up. I am not letting the emotional abuse of the past weigh me down. There is no leverage left to pin me with. I may have been down for a while, but I am most certainly not out. I was backed into the corner as far as I could be and I held my ground and now I am coming out swinging. I am taking back what is worth salvaging, cutting the rest loose and moving on. Taking no prisoners. If you aren't with me then you better move out of the way. I am taking out obstacles by whatever means necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment